Are you a serious and committed Dancer that wants to be part of an authentic, challenging and unique dance program?
Lamondance Program is a demanding full Nine-month program that will provide you with a high quality training, performance skills and an unforgettable experience necessary to work in a professional dance company.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to be part of Lamondance Season 9.
Space is limited for the 2017/2018 Season 9!
Don't miss your chance!
Schedule your Audition TODAY!!
For dancers 17+
For questions and to schedule your audtion email us at email@example.com
Season 9 starts in October 2017.
Application Forms: All applicants to the Lamondance Season 9 2017-2018 must complete the Audition Application form and present it on the day of the audition. Students already enrolled in the professional program are not required to re-audition but should complete the "Intent to Return" form and submit prior to May 1st, 2017.
Audition: Auditions are conducted (evaluated if send by video) by the Lamondance’s Artistic staff.
Please Remember To Bring Your CV and Headshot.
For more information and RSVP please email: audition[at]lamondance.com
The audition is divided in 3 Bloch’s:
1st – Full ballet Class;
2nd – Learning the repertoire from the Company;
3rd – Interview.
AUDITION DATES 2018 / 2019 SEASON 10
In Vancouver, Canada - TBA
In Brasilia, Brazil - During the International Dance Seminar July 2018
Video applications will be accepted for students who cannot attend the live audition dates.
Submit the material requested via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: ONLINE AUDITION 2017/18
Part A - Documents
- A Dance Resume.
- A Reference letter.
- Audition Application Form - All applicants to the Lamondance Training Dance Program 2017-2018 online audition must complete and attach the online Audition Application form.
Part B - Video (YouTube, Vimeo or Dropbox)
The material on the audition video should be recent and not exceed 15 minutes in length.
The video must include the following:
- Verbal self-introduction, 1 minute maximum. Use the same name as you will on your Audition Application Form.
- A video material featuring you in: short-Barre work, short centre exercises (Your choice). In the centre: Males include tour en l’air. Females must be in pointe shoes.
Material featuring you in a contemporary solo or small group (Identify how viewers will know which dancer to observe)
- A Small 1-3 Minute Improvisation (A sequence that shows the applicant’s ability to move through space using weight change, level change, and direction change and styles) In-studio footage is preferred over performance footage.
- Provide a table of contents identifying names of works and choreographers, improvisations, and/or repertory excerpts.
Remember to double check all the private links and passwords of your videos. If the link or password fail to work, your application can not be reviewed.